|Handy Well Pump Installation Video|
The Proof Is In The Pressure!
Are you Prepared?
Having a fresh supply of water is the first item that needs to be on your families list for being prepared in an emergency or long term power outage. It's difficult to store the needed amounts of water for all of your needs. Easily accessible water from a ground well by means of a hand pump that fits alongside your existing pump can give added peace of mind and serve an invaluable function when needed. Don't be caught short.
The Handy Well Pump From Being Water...
....is a hand well pump system that allows you to take water from your existing well, whether it is a shallow well or a deep well when there is no power available. It is small enough to fit along side most previously installed well pumps whether they are a surface pump or a submersible pump without interfering with their operation.
It's very easy to install because all of the parts are threaded. NO GLUE REQUIRED (on most models).
The handle is removable so the pump can be virtually invisible when not in use.
All NSF and IAPMO compliant components. This means we use components that are tested for usability with drinking water and have passed government standards.
All kits now include a simple yet effective pump support bracket to make sure your pump stays in place, even in deeper installations.
With only three moving parts there is very little to ever go wrong with the pump.
A stainless Steel handle option will soon be available.
A solar assist option for all day un attended pumping will soon be available.
|HWP-CK20 Kit||HWP-CK60 KIT||HWP -DIY KIT||HWP-DIY-SLIM-KIT|
|Pressure Tank||Well Seals||Extension Kits||Static Level Indicator|
|Parts and Accy's|
Why buy a Handy Well Pump from Being Water?
We have many years of experience with hand water pumps.
Our customer support for both pre-sale and after sale questions and special applications is second to none.
We produce all of our own critical components such as the piston, the seal and handle with close tolerances for a pump that will last for years and years without any problems.
We are, by far, the most affordable hand well pump system on the market. We sell only the components you need for your application. NO UPSELLING and no hype or sizzle.
98% of the pump and accessory components are manufactured here in the USA and we are working on domestic sources for the remaining 2%.
We normally ship within one or two business days of your order unless it's an unusually large order.
What will It Fit?
This simple diagram shows what well diameters The Handy Well Pump (HWP) will fit. There are no limitations with the exception of being able to add our pump alongside a primary pump in small 3" diameter wells. Our new model HWP-DIY-S will fit in openings as small as 2". The Handy Well Pump requires a standard 1-1/4" pipe opening (1 5/8") in the well seal.
How It Works
This image shows how the mechanism operates to pump water. Our rock solid, simple piston design makes it trouble free with only three moving parts that never need replacing.
The video on this page titled "The Proof is in The Pressure" shows how much pressure can be developed with The Handy Well Pump. PSI (pounds per square inch) are synonymous with feet in head pressure. In tests we can develop close to 90 PSI and conservatively rate the pump at 80 PSI or good down to 180'.
Even The Handle is Unique.
The handle is designed to be comfortable as well as very functional.
Questions about Shipping?
Due to the size and weight of the Handy Well Pump components we have had to charge more than we like to for shipping in the past. We have done our best to keep costs down but it's an ongoing battle. Currently we are using UPS ground for our larger packages. We are offering a flat rate shipping fee to anywhere in the continental USA on our HWP-CK ($25.00), HWP ($18.00) and HWP-EK ($25.00). This is far less than we have been able to do in the past and we are happy to be able to do it. If you need your items quicker than 4 to 7 days, faster methods are available if you call your order in. 707 969 7281 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
If the shipping on your combined order seems excessive, please be assured that we always credit back shipping charge overages to your method of payment. We only charge actual shipping costs. To further economize we can usually fit two extension kits in one box or a HWP-CK and one extension kit in one box. If we somehow neglect to correct any overages, please let us know.